Drive Medical LiftWalker with Retractable Stand Assist Bars
||Ready to ship in 1 business day
Enjoy convenient, safe, and assisted independence no matter where you are
Enjoy your freedom by using the Drive Medical LiftWalker with Retractable Stand Assist Bars. The LiftWalker is designed with two retractable poles that function as stand assist aids, allowing those who need assistance to sit and stand on their own. Plus, it helps make it easier to stand because you use biceps, chest, back, stomach, and leg muscles all at once. The LiftWalker is safer than being pulled by an attendant or caregiver while simultaneously reducing the risk of injury to attendants or caregivers. Each side can be operated independently to allow for easy movement through narrow spaces or greater stability while standing.
- LiftWalker provides convenient, safe, and assisted independence anywhere, anytime it's needed
- Features two retractable poles that function as a stand assist aid, making it ideal for those who need assistance with sitting/standing on their own
- Safer than being pulled by an attendant or caregiver while also reducing the risk of injury to an attendant or caregiver
- Makes it easy to stand because the individual uses biceps, chest, back, stomach and leg muscles all at once
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Retractable stand assist bars are easy to deploy with a push button mechanism that can be operated by fingers, palms, or side of hand
- Color: Silver
- Weight Limit: 300lbs
- Width: 17" inside hand grip, 21" inside back legs
- Depth (Opened at Base): 21"
- Height: 32.5" to 38.5"
- Weight: 11lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
|Shipping and handling
||Each additional item