Liebert Liebert LT410 Point Leak Detection Sensor, Used
||Ready to ship in 2 business days
Liebert LT410 point detection modules install quickly and work simply for reliable warning of potentially hazardous moisture leaks at critical points under a raised floor. A simple two-wire connection signals the alarms to a Liebert environmental unit monitor panel or at another monitoring panel for reliable data center monitoring.
Liebert LT point leak detection sensors provide single-point detection of leaks, using two gold-plated sensing probes. 50/60Hz, 24VAC.
Liebert LT410 has two independent outputs with the capacity to signal both a local alarm panel and a remote building management system or external equipment, such as motorized water shut-off valves.
The system may be used to detect leaks from:
- Glycol, condenser water, and chilled water cooling piping
- Humidification feed water piping
- Unit and ceiling auxilliary drip pans
- Overhead piping troughs
|Weight (Approximate):||2 lb|
- Operating temperature: 50°F to 104°F
- Operating humidity: 10% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating altitude 0 to 10,000 ft
|Shipping and handling
||Each additional item