Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Expression Encoder 2 Upgrade
||Ready to ship in 1 business day
The professional video encoding tool
Microsoft Expression Encoder 2 Upgrade features an approachable user interface gives designers, editors and producers the ability to generate gorgeous VC-1-encoded content wrapped in a Silverlight experience. Encode a wide array of file formats, produce live events, or run batch encodes from the command line to make your media ready for Silverlight. Customize your video to guarantee viewers a rich, pixel-perfect media experience.
Expression Encoder 2 adds simple cuts to any clip. Add titles, pre-roll and post-roll advertising, captions, metadata and more. Use custom job presets to ensure a consistent user experience and media quality, clip after clip. Delivering a Web-ready Silverlight experience is easy. Import QuickTime, AVI, MPEG, and more into Expression Encoder, leverage the latest quality and speed improvements to the VC-1 codecs, choose your favorite Silverlight template and publish directly to your web server or Silverlight Streaming using Expression Encoder Publishing Plug-ins.
- Encode a wide array of file-based media content, including QuickTime, AVI, MPEG and more using the designer friendly Expression-standard user interface
- Produce live webcasts with multiple live and file-based sources which can be mixed and switched in real-time for streaming and simultaneous archive
- Customize your media assets by adding pre-roll and post-roll advertising, animated watermarks, crop, scale, and more; include metadata and polish your content with chapter markers, event triggers and captions
- Deliver high quality VC-1 content wrapped in a Silverlight player template directly from Expression Encoder 2
- Take advantage of multi-core and multiprocessor optimized codecs to get the highest quality result in a hurry
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
- PC with 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- 2 GB or more of available Hard Disk space
- .NET Framework 3.5 (if it is not already installed, it will be installed automatically during setup)
- Support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor with 24-bit color
- Internet functionality requires Internet access
Microsoft Expression Encoder 2 eligibility Upgrade is for existing licensed users of an earlier version of Expression Blend.
|Shipping and handling
||Each additional item