The Adventure Company Riddle of the Sphinx 2: The Omega Stone
||THE ADVENTURE COMPANY
||Ready to ship in 1 business day
Ancient symbols reveal a new riddle...
After years of digging, noted archaeologist Sir Gil Blythe Geoffreys uncovered a secret chamber and an ancient papyrus scroll overlooked for centuries that revealed the whereabouts of a treasure sought after throughout the millennia: the Ark of the Covenant. Further exploration led to the discovery of another prophetic scroll, the contents of which unravels an ominous mystery. Sir Gil Blythe Geoffreys, calls on you to lead the exploration and examination of the origins of this sacred scroll, whose symbols point to cultures of great intelligence and refined intellects. Prepare to embark on an extraordinary adventure that will take you to the ends of the earth.
- Why do the Mayan Pyramids resemble the tombs and monuments in Egypt and what role do they play in solving the mystery?
- What is the significance of the underwater 'road' at Bimini, and the colossal statues of Easter Island that stare out to sea?
- Who were the builders of the stone circles of Stonehenge and why are there ancient reference to a magnificent civilization of Atlantis?
- Immerse yourself in an unforgettable journey as you search for lost cities and ancient civilizations.
- Decipher clues left by the ancients on a cryptic scroll linking the world's most mysterious locations to a forgotten past and a hidden code foretelling the end of time.
- Untangle the myths surrounding the riddle in your quest to discover the secret - The Omega Stone.
- Cryptic Messages
- Ancient Puzzles
- Prophetic Scrolls
- Lost Chambers
- Hidden Tombs
- Sacred Rituals
- Lost Cities
- Lost Civilizations
- Mysterious Artifacts
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium II 300 MHz or equivalent processor
- 64 MB of available RAM
- DirectX compatible Video Card
- DirectX compatible Sound Card
- 12X CD-ROM / DVD-ROM drive
Delivery to U.S.
||Estimated 2-7 business days