Master the essentials of Windows and Office at your own pace!
For two decades, Learn2 has helped over 8,000,000 consumers, including most Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, to enhance their computer skills. Now, Learn2 offers the same innovative, virtual curriculum to newcomers to Windows and Office applications. Whether updating your resume, looking to augment your current skill set, or working toward Microsoft Office certification, let the step-by-step courseware make a power user out of you. Over 400 topics covered including 30+ tutorials on two CD-ROMs
, Microsoft Office Specialist approved courseware.
- Familiarize yourself with Windows and Office
- Develop and enhance your professional skills
- User friendly training at your own pace
From resumes to record keeping, folders to flowcharts, Learn2 Training for Microsoft Office and Windows teaches it all! Work through an entire chapter, brush up on a specific topic, or peruse the index of subjects: It's never been easier to customize your self-paced learning with exclusive features including on-screen program simulations, animated video instruction with full audio, and practice quizzes to test your newfound proficiency. Certified Training for:
- Microsoft Word: 2003, 2002, 2000
- Microsoft Outlook: 2003, 2002, 2000
- Microsoft Excel: 2003, 2002, 2000
- Microsoft PowerPoint: 2003, 2002, 2000
- Microsoft Access: 2003, 2002, 2000
Also Includes Training on:
- Microsoft Windows: XP, 2000, Me, 98
- Microsoft Project: 2000, 98
- Microsoft InfoPath: 2003
- Microsoft Publisher: 2003, 2000, 97
- Microsoft Visio: 2003
- Microsoft One-Note: 2003
Familiarize yourself with Windows and Office
Designed especially for Microsoft novices, Learn2 Training for Microsoft Office and Windows on CD-ROM is the proven, award-winning instruction method, enabling newcomers to immerse themselves in all the functions and features these essential applications have to offer.
Develop and enhance your professional skills
Learn 2 Training for Microsoft Office and Windows expands your repertoire of computer skills by offering progressive, step-by-step instruction in the core Microsoft programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
User-friendly training at your own pace
You set the pace of your interactive instruction! Learn2 Training for Microsoft Office and Windows pairs easy navigation with unparalleled curricula developed for all types of adult learners, and is formulated to maximize retention of new skills.
- Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, NT4, XP
- 200 MHz processor or greater
- 32 MB of RAM
- 4X CD-ROM drive or greater
- 16-bit Sound Card
- 16-bit color SVGA monitor or greater