Bog Deathgrip Sherpa Carbon Fiber Tripod With Heavy Duty Construction 360 Degree
|Does not apply
|Out of Stock
|This item is temporarily sold out.
BOG DeathGrip Sherpa Carbon Fiber Tripod with Heavy Duty Construction, 360 Degree Ball Head
A close cousin to the DeathGrip Infinite series, the DeathGrip Sherpa is the ultimate backcountry tripod, providing incredible versatility at a fraction of the price of the competition. Designed as a multi-functional tripod platform, the DeathGrip Sherpa weighs just over 4lbs and utilizes a quick-change Arca-Swiss mount system, making it perfect for switching between glassing and shooting on the side of a mountain. The glass-smooth ball head features 360 degrees of rotation and 180 degree of tilt for maximum shooting capability. The DeathGrip Sherpa also features proprietary rubber feet with removable steel spikes, for additional traction and twist-lock legs for quick, secure leg height adjustment. The proprietary DeathGrip clamping system allows for hands-free weapon securement, while the removable center post provides micro height adjustments.
• Low Profile Ball-Head with 360° Rotation & 180° Tilt
• Quick-Release?Arca-Swiss® Mount System for Optic and Shooting System Interchangeability
• Removable Center Post for Micro Height Adjustment
• Twist-Lock Legs for Easy, Secure Height Adjustment
• Center Post Mounted Gear Hook to Steady Tripod
• Included Optics Mounting Plate
• Proprietary Rubber Feet with Removable Steel Spikes
• Premium Lightweight Carbon Fiber Legs
• DeathGrip® UltraLite Clamping Head
• Non-Marring Jaw Insert
• 3-Position Leg Angle Locks (20°, 45° & 85°)
• Prone To Standing Height Adjustment
• Included Padded Carry Case
• Weight 4 lbs 1 oz
Delivery to U.S.
|Estimated 2-7 business days