Lucas Oil Semi-Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil 1 Gallon
||Ready to ship in 2 business days
Lucas High Performance Semi-Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil has been specifically developed to give a long trouble-free life to gasoline-powered 2-cycle engines. Designed for any oil injection system or pre mix up to 50:1. Use in Snowmobiles, Weed Eaters, Leaf Blowers, Chain Saws and more.
Lucas High Performance Semi-Synthetic 2-Cycle Oil uses an advanced "e;Smokeless"e; formula specially blended from mineral oil, synthetic oil and a low ash additive package containing fortified dispersant inhibitors. It also contains exclusive detergents and lubricants. The end result of this advanced technology is a more thorough burning of the fuel resulting in more power and fewer emissions.
Lucas ashless detergent inhibitor package minimizes spark plug fouling, pre-ignition, ring sticking and combustion chamber deposits. The user can expect cleaner exhaust ports and spark plugs, less carbon buildup on the piston rings, skirts, crown and under crown areas.
- Clean burning "e;Smokeless"e;
- Mixes well with gasolines at all temperatures
- Meets requirements for "e;low smoke"e; oils
- Low Ash
- Suitable for use in air-cooled engines
- Surpasses Mercury, Evinrude and Johnson Motors requirements
- Expect longer ring life, less fuel consumption and no filter clogging
- Excellent rust protection during storage
- Prevents carbon deposits
- Prevents piston burning and corrosion caused by combustion residue
- Meets ISO GD and JASO FD
- Exceeds API TC
|Shipping and handling
||Each additional item